In a collection of original poetry, Jack and Allié McGuire tell the stories of ninety-nine wines in words all their own. Each story is told in the form of a poem consisting of nine lines. Every poem will be recited, recorded and shared online in a sipworthy video series and an online publication. The pouring and poetry of 'Ninety-Nine Days of Wine' will begin on September 1st with a new wine and a new poem featured every day.
All featured wines will be showcased at a VIP Tasting in Hollywood in January with Independent Filmmakers in LA. Jack and Allié, as the Ambassadors and Official Bloggers of the Hollywood Film Festival, will be photographing and filming the event with photos and videos being shared online via the Hollywood Film Festival and J + A Productions.
This independent and privately funded production is supported by the brands it serves. Featured Wine Partners pay a participation fee of, you guessed it, $99 to and receive the following:
- Photos/Videos at VIP Tasting in Hollywood
- Promoted online as 'Wine of the Day' on your assigned date
- 2 Page Feature in Ninety-Nine Bottles Of Wine By The Glass eBook
- Exclusive Video Featuring Narration by Jack and Allié
- Social Media Posts (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook)
- Blog Post (via J + A Productions)
- 3 to 5 Product Photos
- Signed Poster
Submit the form below to register for Ninety-Nine Bottles Of Wine By The Glass. You will be contacted with more details and to confirm your participation.